Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 104 Nov 15 2015 Piura Peru


Day 104   Nov 15 2015       Piura Peru


We took a van from Los Organos to Piura and the driving skills of a good portion of Peruvians is less than desirable.  There were a few tense moments on the trip as driving on the wrong side of the road and passing on curves seems to be the norm.  We were also amazed by the amount of garbage spread around the city.  Garbage dumps in Canada are cleaner then the streets on the outskirts of Piura.  There is no second though given to dropping garbage where ever you have it.  After supper we went to a mall that has a few amusement rides.  We all went on the bumper boats and the kids went on another ride.  In the evening I booked a flight to Kenora to see my dad.  Evy is going to continue onto Machu Picchu with the kids and I will catch up with them on Nov 27th in Puno.  I was looking forward to seeing Machu Picchu but my dad is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment