Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 96 Nov 7 2014 Montanita Ecuador

enjoying an ice cream on the beach in Montanita Ecuador

Surf School - so much better than real school

Day 96  Nov 7 2014  Montanita Ecuador


The day started with us eating breakfast on the beach, followed by Evy and the kids swimming while I was hiding in the shade.  Around noon I went swimming with them for 10 to 15 minutes; they were in the sun for hours while I was in the sun for minutes and I ended up getting a sunburn.  I don’t quite understand the white supremacists with their idea that being white is better.  Being of an Austrian/ Polish background and getting sunburned when as Evy puts it “somebody lights a match” I really have my doubts.  The swimming was followed with me watching David taking surfing lessons for 2 hours.  It was so much better than being in a cold arena.  The rest of the days consist of a late lunch or early supper and more playing in the waves.  We need to do this more often as it was another very enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment