Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 354 July 25 2015 Rest stop somewhere in Wisconsin

a quick stop to say goodbye to my Dad a Pinecrest 





Day 354 July 25  2015 Rest stop somewhere in Wisconsin


After saying good bye to my Mom we went to say good bye to my Dad at the old folks home.  We were on the road heading towards Kincardine shortly after noon.    The camper seemed to have more sway than I was used to when we left Kenora.  I attributed it to the new tires that were installed on the back of the truck.  When we stopped for the first bathroom break of the drive I discovered that the bolts holding the sway bar to the trailer frame had pulled out.  We drove until 11:30 pm and pulled into a rest area.  It was not a restful night, thanks to the refrigeration units on the trucks that parked next to us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment