Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day 291 May 23 2015 Margate South Africa

the big race

after the flush

David smiling and Evy screaming
going round and round in the bowl

enjoying her ribs at the water park


Day 291  May 23 2015  Margate  South Africa


We spent the day at Wild Waves Water Park near about 35 km from Margate.  It was a fantastic day with no lines.  They have a slide called the tube.  The attendant opens the tube up and you stand on a platform.  He locks you inside and a countdown begins; when it gets to zero the floor drops out and you fall down the slide.  It takes about 7 seconds to get to the bottom once the floor opens, it was great.  They had 6 big slides and a lazy river.  The lazy river turned out to be the most dangerous.  I was getting into a double tube to go in the river and when I sat down the tube flipped and I smashed my head on the concrete on the bottom of the river.  It was very shallow so the water did not help me slow down before my head hit.  Isabel was just big enough to go on all the rides all though one time down the tube was enough for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment